Friday, January 22, 2010

Snowbound

Jr. Highers. Worship. Connection. Prayer. Fun. GOD.




that's what this weekend is gonna be about... and I'm soooo excited! Hangin' out with the Jr. Highers every week has been amazing. They are basically the best. It gives me a chance to show my real immaturity and not be ashamed about it. It gives me a chance to get to know and hopefully inspire the jr. highers....



I'm so excited to just hang out with the jr. highers this weekend at a camp far away from any distractions. I'm so excited to be in a room with 16 other girls.... talking... giggling...



did I tell you I'm EXCITED yet?



I've been to snowbound as a camper and a volunteer... now I get to go as a counselor... time to remember old memories and make many new memories. Time to take out the camera and take a BAZILLION of pictures. Time to stay up until........ but wake up in the morning ready for a brand new glorious day that God has graciously provided us.



Snowbound. It will be epic!



And now, a music video. From yours truly (plus her crazy mother):

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your investment in our kids, Corrie! I hope you have the best time.

    And that video...ohmy. I haven't seen anything that funny in a good long while. Your mom totally cracked me up. I knew I liked her... :0)

    ReplyDelete