Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Time is God's Time.

Conviction of the week:

I am selfish of my time. I treat it as an idol.

As an introvert, I thrive on time alone. And that’s fine and dandy, but am I using my introverted-ness as an excuse?

Because last I checked, my time is not my own.

My time is God’s time. Am I using God’s time to Glorify Him? Or am I using God’s time to take one more nap, to check facebook one more time, to procrastinate on homework a little longer?

Unfortunately, ya… I am.

My time is God’s time, and God’s time should be used to grow His kingdom, to build solid relationships, to grow spiritually.

Time is always there, yet it’s gone in a split-second.
Time is such a simple word, yet such a powerful word.

Am I spending my time wisely, or foolishly?
Am I abusing it, and taking it for granted? Or grasping onto each second?


My time is God’s time, and there’s no better time to use my time than now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment