Monday, January 31, 2011

snow and snowbound

"For He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth'; Likewise to the gentle rain and the heavy rain of His strength... Listen to this, O Job; Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God. " (Job 37:6, 14)
I have always loved the snow, maybe not so much the cold that comes with it, but fresh snowfall always perks me up in the mornings.

outside the office


On another note, SNOWBOUND was two weekends ago. I know, I know... I'm a little late writing about it, but it's been a crazy week.
Anyways, snowbound, as always, was amazing! Everyone had an awesome time coming together and growing a stronger relationship with God. There were 12 girls that came up, and all were fabulous to hang out with! The speaker did an amazing job speaking about God's love for us, about everyone's potential, about discipleship, and so much more. Saturday night was the "emotional night". You gotta have one at any retreat. The tears were rolling down everyone's faces. God was defiantly present that night.
Sad story, I could not find my camera before the retreat, so I did not get any pictures except for the two from my cell phone.
(note: my mom found my camera yesterday, in one of her flower pots? don't ask, cause I have no clue).
Here are the two pictures that I took. We got right up front and center during the bands concert. It was loud, and I probably experienced some level of hearing loss, but it was still rockin'!


Nick the man


Bethany the fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment