Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow

My last post was about sunrises.
I love them about as much as I love snow....

but there's nothing that can beat a good snow storm.
I'm talking about lots of snow. staying indoors. hoping for a snow day. cuddling in a blanket. watching a good movie. sipping hot chocolate.

It's almost as if snow bring relaxation. At least for me. I always feel like for once, the world just.... stops. Nobody is rushing to go anywhere. Chores are put on hold. Homework can wait. Stress about the future stops.

peace.

And after a snow storm.... gorgeous. I love looking out and seeing the fresh new layer of snow- the layer that is smooth and sparkly.

It's a new day. A clean slate.

And the best, best, BEST part is looking at the mountains. Need I say more?






mmmm.... mmmm.... snow.

1 comment:

  1. I think snow and snowflakes are some of the most beautiful things EVER! However I prefer warmer weather :)

    ReplyDelete